Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TOMORROW!

Unless the little man arrives on his own accord tonight, TOMORROW is the day! So hard to believe it’s finally here, but we are very excited to meet baby Koal. We are to arrive at the hospital at 6am to start the induction, so we’ll keep updates coming on here as often as we can as things progress. My other labors were short and fast, but who’s to say #3 will be that way?!?!  AND, even if it is (oh please, God, let it be! HA!), we may not know any details or have updates on what is going on with Kaol and his condition for hours after he’s born.  We will do our best to let you know what we know when we know it.

Thank you all for your continued prayers through this.  Tomorrow is a bittersweet day…so excited to meet our new son…so overwhelmed with emotion and how our lives will change – in both wonderful and difficult ways. We will rest in His presence and cling to Him as we journey through the next few days, weeks and months.

“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home