Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pre-op tests

After a terrible night last night (please pray we can rest!), we had a pretty good day of pre-op tests and meetings. This morning Koal had a chest x-ray done, an ekg and some blood drawn. We also met with doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists and others to discuss findings and tomorrow's plan. We have to be at the hospital at 9AM for Koal's cath (which is such a blessing compared to the 7:30am of today!) . We were told it will take 2-4 hours depending on what they find and what they are able to do to help with the narrowing. We will spend tomorrow night in the hospital and be released Saturday. Here are some specific ways to pray... 

* For the doctors, nurses and entire medical team working with Koal and all of us tomorrow and Saturday. 
* For a smooth and uneventful catheterization procedure with a positive outcome including ballooning or a stent placement to open his narrowing vessel. 
* For a quick and easy recovery after the cath is done and a restful hospital stay. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and love.  We feel so very blessed. We will update more tomorrow during the cath. 


'Praise  be to the Lord, 
for he has heard my cry for mercy.
 The Lord is my strength and my shield... 
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. 
My heart leaps for joy, 
and with my song I praise him.'

Psalm 28:6-7


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home