Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Surgery Day - #1

The surgical team came and took Koal back around 7:30AM to get him prepped, and the nurse just came to update us. Anesthetic administration went well and he's been asleep peacefully. They are finishing up putting in the lines and IV’s and the surgeon should be getting started shortly.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers. Adam and I both slept amazingly well (prayers answered for sure!), and we got to spend some sweet time with Koal this morning before he headed off to surgery.

We will keep you posted as we hear more.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

We love you and are praying for you.

Steph & Eric

May 11, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are all praying for you!
Danielle Starzl and family

May 11, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Michele said...

I hope you know how many prayers we are all praying for each of you. I can almost feel the Lord's hands on the surgeons fingers as He repairs Koal's heart. Didn't know if there was room for any of us to come to the hospital - let me know if there is. I will drive down if there is room. We love you bunches and are praying for your peace to continue.

May 11, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Joy@WDDCH said...

Just got caught up! Mentioned you guys on Mother's Day at church and we prayed for you all. Praying, praying!!! Do they have an idea of how many surgeries Koal may need and what do they want to see happen in order for him to go home? I want to pray specifics but I understand if you're too busy to get questions answered. AND if you already have these answers somewhere and I missed them I apologize!

May 11, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Michele said...

Adam - Kerry - please give me a call or email before I head out to CM so I'll know how to find you. You must be getting signal in the waiting room so email if you need to micheleauten@gmail.com

May 11, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home