Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pray hard...


Tomorrow (Thursday) morning at 6am we will be checking in to Children’s Hospital Boston for Koal to have his modified double switch open heart surgery. We will keep the blog updated throughout the day as we receive information and as he recovers.
Some specific ways we’d ask you to pray are:
*For God’s hedge of protection around Koal and his tiny body.  For His healing hand to touch our little guy and keep him safe.
*For Dr. Pedro del Nido and his surgical team.  Koal’s will be away from us for approximately 9 hours, and surgery itself will be 5-6 hours.
*For both me and Adam to feel God’s peace and presence through the day as we wait through the procedure.
We thank you so much for your continued prayers and support.  We will update here and facebook as the day progresses.

Joshua 1:9
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are all in my heart tonight...and tomorrow in my heart and my prayers and on my mind all thru the day. I love you and your darling baby so very much but I know God's love is infinitely stronger... I don't understand how that can be but I know it is. So, He will hold our precious Koal next to His own sacred heart and bless him abundantly. In His Holy Name and with all our love, Mom and Dad

December 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kerry and family,

I will be in constant prayer for you, your family, the doctors and medical staff, and especially for your special little guy! You can see in his face what an awesome impact he's going to make in this world!! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite verses, one that I think applies to so much of the difficulties that life can throw at us:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart." ~ Jeremeiah 29:11-13.

May God be with you and little Koal today and always.

Carly

December 8, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home