Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Home


Forgive me for not updating sooner, but we arrived home Sunday afternoon and I was sick! I didn't feel great the last two days we were in Boston, but by Sunday afternoon my head and throat hurt, I had a fever and the chills, and just felt BLEH :(  I was SO thankful to be home and in my own bed! 

Our trip home Sunday was LONG...at least it felt that way with Koal fussing through most of the flight. Aily was GREAT, so that helped, but poor Koal just wasn't doing well. BUT, we survived and made it hone safe. 

The past two days Koal seems to be doing well. He's definitely back to usual, silly self. Tomorrow we will see Dr Shah, his cardiologist here, and I'll update again. Thank you for your prayers, always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home